Welcome to Kihnu Kitchen!
Kihnu is home to a unique indigenous culture that has existed on the islands for more than 600 years. Kihnu culture, which was included on the UNESCO intangible heritage list in 2003, is intriguing for any visitor interested in cultural heritage, distinctive natural environment and friendly people.
* We invite you to a lunch or dinner to see what typical Kihnu meals are like.
* Please do a reservation, so I know to prepare the meal.
*July 17.-23 we will cook 3-course lunch at 14:00 o´clock. Please do a reservation.
* We strongly support the use of organic and artisanal products in food and beverage preparation.
* Groups of up to 16 people can be comfortably accommodated in the outdoor kitchen and 12 people in our livingroom.
* We have EHE-mark (Genuine and Interesting Estonia) what is a quality mark to label tourism products in compliance with the principles of eco tourism.
Contact us for more information and we can arrange a suitable time.